Faith

Faith

Friday, August 15, 2014

I need a time machine. Seriously!

Is it just me, or is time seriously speeding up?!

I've neglected this awesome outlet for 18 months, but seems like only a matter of weeks.  My kiddos can ride bikes, draw legitimate pictures, recognize all the letters of the alphabet and send me from Caroline Ingalls to a raging Roseanne Conner in .5 seconds. 

Quick catch up so my future posts can be up to date...

We're beginning a lot around this house, a furniture rehab and home decor business for me, soft start to homeschool for B&B, and Hubster has a ton of good stuff happening for him in the banking world.

We're planning our first vacation since our honeymoon 10 years ago- we're going to DISNEY WORLD!  Sometime late winter or early spring (whenever airfare is cheapest!)

We're in the sad transition from Sesame Street to a (highly guarded) Super Hero pastime.  Luckily, there's still Curious George.  I love that monkey.

Babies are growing, life is changing and I'm just trying to keep up with the dishes and laundry while spinning the typical mom plates!

Stay tuned for some actual interesting posts in the near future.  Hopefully less than 18 months from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment